[linux-elitists] Why haven't you switched to MacOS X yet?

Modus Operandi modus@as220.org
Wed Jan 8 22:00:43 PST 2003

Andy Bastien <lists+linux-elitists@yuggoth.net> looked into the void, and said:

> HFS+ can be journalled, and is faster than UFS.  Hardly anyone
> actually uses UFS on OSX (it's the case sensitivity that screws up old
> MacOS apps, unlike those old versions of Quark for Linux which run
> just great on the new Linux filesystems).

  Are you trolling? QuarkXPress has never been available for
  Linux (one of the few things that sends me crawling back to
  Macs on occasion.) Perhaps you are thinking of Corel Draw.

--
| Random  Oedipus | "No one can do to the Disney Corporation what |