[linux-elitists] Why haven't you switched to MacOS X yet?

Tom Duffy tomduffy@dslextreme.com
Wed Jan 8 18:16:59 PST 2003

On Wed, 2003-01-08 at 17:15, Andy Bastien wrote:
> left off?  From what I've seen with Linux, you can count yourself
> lucky if you can suspend a laptop and bring it back up.

This is just not true.  I have a ThinkPad T21 running 2.4.19 that I
suspend and resume twice a day and my current uptime is two weeks.  This
is much better than Win2K which will die after the second or third
suspend/resume cycle.  The laptop I had before that, a Dell, did not
have any problem either.

--
YOO-ESS-AYE! YOO-ESS-AYE!