[linux-elitists] First essay of the year (fwd)

Joakim Ziegler joakim@avmaria.com
Wed Jan 8 13:02:17 PST 2003

On Wed, 2003-01-08 at 14:59, Eugen Leitl wrote:
> Somebody kick Whiner's ass.

Dave Winer doesn't like free software, especially not copylefted free
software. That's no big surprise to anyone who's followed his rants for
a while.

He's normally not stupid, though, so I had expected something better
than the old Brett Glass "taking the food from my children" sort of
reasoning. I thought that had gone out of fashion after it became more
or less common that people are paid to write free software.

--
Joakim Ziegler <joakim@avmaria.com>
A/V Maria