[linux-elitists] (forw) DVD Jon innocent

Aaron Sherman ajs@ajs.com
Wed Jan 8 10:45:07 PST 2003

On Tue, 2003-01-07 at 13:06, Rick Moen wrote:
> Quoting Alan DuBoff (aland@SoftOrchestra.com):
>
> > You can always count on The Register to cover this type of stuff:
> > http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/4/28749.html
>
> Quite possibly having been tipped off by my post here, since they read
> this list.  (Hi, guys!)  Note their headline.

I think the article is inaccurate, however. One of Jon's primary claims
from the start has been that he did not write DeCSS, but was simply the
person who distributed it. He was, in effect, the publisher, not the
author.

--
Aaron Sherman <ajs@ajs.com>