[linux-elitists] Network Solutions wants to be your friend

Nick Moffitt nick@zork.net
Tue Jan 7 18:55:15 PST 2003

begin  Rick Moen Lives Three Hours from Nowhere  quotation:
> Hey, they want to regain my business, so they're trying to curry
> favour by sending me spam!  That's Verisign logic.

	Eh, they triger bogofilter on my end.  *shrug*

> I think only the spamhauses employed by IDG/LinuxWorld have a higher
> number of such entries in my files.

	They also trigger bogofilter for me.  What's great is that my
mails regarding the tutorial I'm giving get through just fine.

--
A: No.