[linux-elitists] Network Solutions wants to be your friend

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Tue Jan 7 18:53:57 PST 2003

----- Forwarded message from Network Solutions <Important_news.9113@info1.networksolutions.com> -----

Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 21:38:13 -0500
From: "Network Solutions" <Important_news.9113@info1.networksolutions.com>
To: rick@linuxmafia.com
Subject: The New Network Solutions

If you haven't done business with Network Solutions lately,
you may not know about all the changes we've made to make
working with us easier.

Maybe you're familiar with the name....  [blah, blah, blah]

[Several hundred more lines snipped, along with Frequent Flyer Miles
offer, opt-out notice, ending in about sixty lines of legal notices.]

----- End forwarded message -----

Hey, they want to regain my business, so they're trying to curry favour
by sending me spam!  That's Verisign logic.

Pro bono publico, here's the complete list of Verisign/NetSol mail
domains I've /dev/nulled, to date:

lists.netsol.com
nsi-direct.com
integram.org
*thedotcompeople*
info1.networksolutions.com

I think only the spamhauses employed by IDG/LinuxWorld have a higher
number of such entries in my files.