[linux-elitists] Re: Outlook corrupts (Larry M. Augustin)

Shawn McMahon smcmahon@eiv.com
Tue Jan 7 07:44:17 PST 2003

On Tue, Jan 07, 2003 at 10:37:21AM -0500, mike@jurney.org said:

> Do you often get sick while eating at non-chain restaurants?  I most often

Nope.  But we're not talking about me.  I'd be looking for a small place
that had lots of people eating there, I only do McDonalds when my kid
wants to play in the cube thing.

--
Shawn McMahon            | Emacs: It's a nice OS, but to compete with
AIM work: spmcmahonfedex | Linux or Windows it needs a better text