[linux-elitists] Re: Outlook corrupts (Larry M. Augustin)

mike@jurney.org mike@jurney.org
Tue Jan 7 07:37:21 PST 2003

On Tue, 7 Jan 2003, Shawn McMahon wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 06, 2003 at 03:55:00PM -0800, Ben Woodard said:
> >
> > Do you realize what you are saying here? You prefer "sameness" and a
> > lack of surprises to honest to goodness real experience. Sure going into
>
> Perhaps he's in that location for a reason that is more important than
> experiencing new food, and getting sick would cause a problem.  Perhaps
> trying new food isn't his number one priority, and thus is best done
> when getting sick wouldn't interfere with something of higher priority.

Veering offtopic again...

Do you often get sick while eating at non-chain restaurants?  I most often
eat locally when I'm travelling, and can't think of a time offhand that
I've gotten sick.  In fact, the only times I _can_ think of that I've
gotten truly sick from food were at Arbys, Chick-Fil-A, and Blimpie.  Man,
did I ever get sick at Blimpie.

--
Michael D. Jurney
mike@jurney.org