[linux-elitists] Re: Outlook corrupts (Larry M. Augustin)

Chris DiBona chris@dibona.com
Mon Jan 6 11:17:18 PST 2003

> The folks who are trying to show off how righteous they are by espousing
> the evils of McDonalds need to show a causal relationship unless they
> want to be considered tree-hugging commies and summarily ignored.
> Especially the ones trying to actually convince people not to eat there.

I think what was said before regarding this is apt, people who think that
going to McDonalds is good for you really aren't going to be convinced by
any sort of scientific or ethical argument.

That said, the production process for their fries is wonderous in it's
consideration of the differing amounts of additive sugar to make up for
seasonal differences in their potato crops.

 Chris