[linux-elitists] Re: Outlook corrupts (Larry M. Augustin)

Shawn McMahon smcmahon@eiv.com
Mon Jan 6 10:54:40 PST 2003

On Mon, Jan 06, 2003 at 10:41:42AM -0800, Chris DiBona said:
> Actually, I don't -need- to do more than show a casual correlation, as I'm
> not interested in eating hamburgers from McDonalds.

My fault for not being specific enough.

The folks who are trying to show off how righteous they are by espousing
the evils of McDonalds need to show a causal relationship unless they
want to be considered tree-hugging commies and summarily ignored.
Especially the ones trying to actually convince people not to eat there.

The people who just choose not to eat at McDonalds and don't give a
rat's ass what anybody else does need show nothing at all, except when
in a car with people trying to figure out where to grab a quick bite to
eat.

--
Shawn McMahon            | Emacs: It's a nice OS, but to compete with
AIM work: spmcmahonfedex | Linux or Windows it needs a better text