[linux-elitists] Re: Outlook corrupts (Larry M. Augustin)

Shawn McMahon smcmahon@eiv.com
Mon Jan 6 10:31:28 PST 2003

On Mon, Jan 06, 2003 at 10:25:39AM -0800, Chris DiBona said:

> We don't need to make up BGH related maladies when you can point at 9
> year olds with secondary sexual characteristics being that way so that the
> developed world can get a burger for 10 cents cheaper.

No, but you do need to demonstrate a causal relationship, not just a
correlation.  I've heard this blamed on estrogen in the makeup little
girls are increasingly wearing, too.

--
Shawn McMahon            | Emacs: It's a nice OS, but to compete with
AIM work: spmcmahonfedex | Linux or Windows it needs a better text