[linux-elitists] Re: Outlook corrupts (Larry M. Augustin)

Chris DiBona chris@dibona.com
Mon Jan 6 10:25:39 PST 2003

> And exactly how many cases of that are there, again?

What you want to look at are the incidences of children in brazil, peru,
chile and othrs entering puberty 5 years sooner than they should due to
the excess hormones that are not absorbed by the cattle entering the water
supply.

I don't know about you, but I'm not interested in feeding my kid that
"meat"

We don't need to make up BGH related maladies when you can point at 9
year olds with secondary sexual characteristics being that way so that the
developed world can get a burger for 10 cents cheaper.

 Chris