[linux-elitists] out of orifice autoreplies

Shawn McMahon smcmahon@eiv.com
Mon Jan 6 08:14:52 PST 2003

On Mon, Jan 06, 2003 at 04:23:38PM +0100, Eugen Leitl said:

> shit in person. Now we need something like DDoS hooked up to Vipul's Razor
> to blow them out of the sky.

Automated actions hooked up to Razor are a bad idea.

I get Razor hits every day on opt-in technical lists, such as Freshmeat
daily news, HP/UX security bulletins, Microsoft security bulletins, etc.
In fact, if I automated anything involving Razor, it'd be a procmail
recipe to automatically pipe all mailing list mail through razor-revoke.

--
Shawn McMahon            | Emacs: It's a nice OS, but to compete with
AIM work: spmcmahonfedex | Linux or Windows it needs a better text