[linux-elitists] out of orifice autoreplies

Eugen Leitl eugen@leitl.org
Mon Jan 6 07:21:40 PST 2003

On Sun, 5 Jan 2003, Nick Moffitt wrote:

> 	You are SUCH a weird little German troll.

Don't hate me just because I'm beautiful.

> 	You're bound to come up with something just as broken as the
> poorly-constructed vacation programs you detest.  That's nearly as
> lame as yelling at spammers.

Dude, I just want to set up a mail loop to the guy in person (not to the
list, you strange person, and the list has a filter in place exactly for
that, because the out of orificers have resulted in several hundred
messages being sent out to 1200 subscribers -- all of them), so after
he'll be back into orifice he'd have to delete some k messages of the type
lalala I'm not listening. Fix your broken autoresponder, idiot.

I mean, I would love to get some sarine sachet onto that particular love
mail from hell, but I haven't figured how to apply sarine and anthrax to
email. Do you have an RFC for that, perhaps?