[linux-elitists] Re: Outlook corrupts (Larry M. Augustin)

mike@jurney.org mike@jurney.org
Mon Jan 6 06:53:55 PST 2003

On Mon, 6 Jan 2003, Shawn McMahon wrote:

> On Sun, Jan 05, 2003 at 03:39:03PM -0800, Roland Krause said:
> >
> > Until you start growing a third ear on your left ass cheek from the
> > hormones they feed their cattle with. Then you will say "Uhm, if I only
>
> And exactly how many cases of that are there, again?

Few, but that's not the real problem.  The real problem is that eating
enough McDonald's makes you overweight and sluggish;  It substitutes
nutrition with salt and hot fat, making you less and less aware of the
fact that you're not, in fact, doing something that's good for you or the
world you live in until you do it not because you choose to, but because
it's the only thing you're familiar with.

Eating McDonald's and using Windows are, in fact, remarkably similar in
their effect on both the consumer and society.

Hey, who cares though.  It's good enough, it's pretty cheap, it gets the
job more or less done, right?

--
Michael D. Jurney
mike@jurney.org