[linux-elitists] Outlook corrupts

Derek Vadala derek@cynicism.com
Mon Jan 6 06:47:31 PST 2003

On Sat, 4 Jan 2003, Alan DuBoff wrote:

> As I was pondering on McD's after I replied to Rich, I realized that your
> comments are only partially true. The once reputation that McD's had for
> quality food and knowing what to get has since been lost by the massive
> hiring of hispanic labor that can't speak english very well, and can't
> construct a hamburger properly twice in a row.

I'm confused. Are you saying that hispanics are bad laborers?

I would also like to point out (and if you got out of the house much you
would realize this too) that the ethnicity of the minimum wage workforce
varies enormously with geography.

--
Derek Vadala, derek@cynicism.com, http://www.cynicism.com/~derek