[linux-elitists] Re: Outlook corrupts (Larry M. Augustin)

Shawn McMahon smcmahon@eiv.com
Mon Jan 6 05:57:42 PST 2003

On Sun, Jan 05, 2003 at 03:39:03PM -0800, Roland Krause said:

> Until you start growing a third ear on your left ass cheek from the
> hormones they feed their cattle with. Then you will say "Uhm, if I only

And exactly how many cases of that are there, again?

--
Shawn McMahon            | Emacs: It's a nice OS, but to compete with
AIM work: spmcmahonfedex | Linux or Windows it needs a better text