[linux-elitists] out of orifice autoreplies

Nick Moffitt nick@zork.net
Sun Jan 5 20:39:02 PST 2003

begin  Eugen Leitl  quotation:
> Does anyone have a procmail recipe to automatically send back an
> autoreply to an out of office autoreply? I want to teach a few
> academic idiots a lesson. They use out of orifice autoreplies on a
> 1.2 k strong mailing list.

	You are SUCH a weird little German troll.

	You're bound to come up with something just as broken as the
poorly-constructed vacation programs you detest.  That's nearly as
lame as yelling at spammers.

--
A: No.