[linux-elitists] Re: Outlook corrupts (Larry M. Augustin)

Roland Krause rokrau@yahoo.com
Sun Jan 5 15:39:03 PST 2003

>   12. Re: Outlook corrupts (Larry M. Augustin)
> From: "Larry M. Augustin" <lma@lmaugustin.com>
> Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 17:28:39 -0800
>
> >Microsoft is to operating systems & security ....
> >                                      .... what McDonalds is to
> gourmet cooking
>
> Hmmm...  Is that meant to be a slam against MS?  Let's see:
>
> 	+ I can get McDonalds anywhere; they're ubiquitous.
> 	+ It's cheap.
> 	+ The food's good enough.
> 	+ It's quick.

Until you start growing a third ear on your left ass cheek from the
hormones they feed their cattle with. Then you will say "Uhm, if I only
would have known what was in there". The analogy is perfect.

Hippy crap.

Roland