[linux-elitists] Outlook corrupts

Matthew W. Miller mwmiller@columbus.rr.com
Sat Jan 4 17:47:36 PST 2003

On Sat, Jan 04, 2003 at 09:51:25AM -0800, Mister Bad wrote:
>The fact that we're even arguing this on the linux-elitists list is a
>sad, sad thing. We should be talking about who we're going to boycott
>for using the Lesser GPL.

How about SDL and friends?  Although personally I'd rather forgo it for
being all the worst parts of 'portable': being bloated, slow, and messy,
and possessing a lowest-common-denominator feature set.  Simulating
DirectMessiness under UNIX/X11 is like stockpiling nuclear weapons, or
for that matter, working toward compatibility with Microsoft Whatever
formats: just that it's considered a necessary thing by some part of the
population is a bit depressing.
--
Matthew W. Miller
mwmiller@columbus.rr.com