Rich Bodo rsb@ostel.com
Sat Jan 4 17:10:55 PST 2003

I may have a bit of a masochistic streak, but I have used an old
pentium computer with about 50 Bogomips to run Staroffice 5.2 since
it's release a couple years ago.  I have had no problems creating
thousands of RTF docs and reading most Word docs.  Even with my
obvious tolerance for pain, I really can't see a day soon when I can
get rid of MS software.  There are the few times you need MS Office,
but sometimes you really need IE, too.

-Rich

Rich Bodo | rsb@ostel.com | 650-964-4678