[linux-elitists] Outlook corrupts

Mister Bad mr.bad@pigdog.org
Sat Jan 4 09:51:25 PST 2003

    MB> Plenty of people also friggin' hate McDonalds. Some people
    MB> don't eat meat, or can't eat meat.

Not to mention that McDonalds food is really bad for you, and they
have terrible labor and business practices. A good book about Mickey
D's is "Fast Food Nation", right here:

    http://dir.salon.com/books/feature/2001/02/08/schlosser/index.html

I think the main reason not to use Microsoft products, or to eat
McDonalds food, is PRINCIPLES. If you don't have them, it doesn't
matter. If you do, well, you should be ashamed.

~Mr. Bad

P.S. The fact that we're even arguing this on the linux-elitists list
is a sad, sad thing. We should be talking about who we're going to
boycott for using the Lesser GPL.