[linux-elitists] Regarding post about the benefits of Outlook

Michael Bacarella mbac@netgraft.com
Fri Jan 3 18:14:59 PST 2003

I lost the message I was planning to respond to, so
let me rehash it.

"Outlook is great because it allows for people to relay their
schedules, powerful functionality, etc."

I've never quite needed this, but if I thought I did, the
first thing I'd look at is phpGroupWare. I recall at least
one person was earning his keep customizing it for a client.

--
Michael Bacarella  | Netgraft Corp
                   | 545 Eighth Ave #401
 Systems Analysis  | New York, NY 10018
Technical Support  | 212 946-1038 | 646 641-8662
 Managed Services  | http://netgraft.com/