[linux-elitists] Outlook corrupts

Alan DuBoff aland@SoftOrchestra.com
Fri Jan 3 14:58:17 PST 2003

> The problem is that Larry still uses Outlook, although he apparently
> configured exim to strip his outlook headers

Apparently that would be acceptable on this list, since according to the
guidelines it clearly states:

"If we can identify your mail client as proprietary software that does not
run on the GNU/Linux OS, we will allow you to subscribe but refuse postings
from you."

One side says a true linux-elitist would be able to hack the MTA running on
Linux to make the mail client non-distinguishable...if they were using
proprietary software that does not run on GNU/Linux OS...touche.

--

Alan DuBoff
Software Orchestration, Inc.