Michael Bacarella mbac@netgraft.com
Fri Jan 3 06:18:24 PST 2003

> > http://www.sql-ledger.com
>
> I think you mentioned this a month or two back, but I hadn't looked at it
> yet. Thanks for posting this, it looks pretty nice and the invoices look very
> nice to me. Interesting it uses latex to print. LMA wrote a invoice printing
> script using latex that was used at VA for quite some time, even after I was
> gone from there...that sure got it's milage...

I've been using latex to generate my invoices as well.  I must say
I'm a latex cluebie so they're basically business letters with a small
table in the middle itemizing services rendered. Effective but not very
pretty.

Anyone feel like sharing? :)

--
Michael Bacarella  | Netgraft Corp
                   | 545 Eighth Ave #401
 Systems Analysis  | New York, NY 10018
Technical Support  | 212 946-1038 | 646 641-8662
 Managed Services  | http://netgraft.com/