Nick Moffitt nick@zork.net
Thu Jan 2 12:29:24 PST 2003

begin  Don Marti Lives Three Hours from Nowhere  quotation:
> I personally like gnumeric but am not enough of a spreadsheet user
> to compare it feature-for-feature to other spreadsheets.

	Does it have GRAPHS yet?  I recall a list conversation where
LMA pulled out "pivot tables" as some obscure feature that gnumeric
lacked.  He was trying to shoot down a "gnumeric is good enough" rant,
but the REAL winner was that gnumeric lacked PRINTING and GRAPHS and
STUFF ANY MORON NEEDS IN A SPREADSHEET.

	It's been a while, and I generally stick to koffice when I
need to do spreadsheet stuff.  How has gnumeric come along?

--
A: No.