[linux-elitists] Re: H1-B

Shawn McMahon smcmahon@eiv.com
Thu Feb 20 08:58:31 PST 2003

On Thu, Feb 20, 2003 at 01:28:12AM -0800, billy@damaged-world.net said:

> 	Do you keep and store the fingerprints of somone who hasn't
> 	commited a crime?

Yes, by the millions we do.  But I was thinking more of the folks who've
committed crimes in other countries which have shared their databases
with us, as well as the prints we've lifted from weapons caches inside
Afghan caves etc.

I don't want Usama bin Laden to be allowed into the country.  I realize
there are folks who think this is racist of me.  They're idiots.

--
Shawn McMahon         | If you have not tried these things,
FedEx Services        | you should.  These things are fun,