[linux-elitists] Re: H1-B

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Wed Feb 19 11:50:23 PST 2003

Quoting Alan DuBoff (aland@SoftOrchestra.com):

> People will be talking about VA Linux Systems for many years to come, and my
> guess is that the stock market will not do that again for a long, long
> time...but it could happen, just not tomorrow.

Seems to call for a bumper sticker:

    My dot-com went to the NASDAQ, and all I got was this $11,000
    realised loss on early-exercise employee stock options.

--
Cheers,                                      "My file system's got no nodes!"
Rick Moen                                    "How does it shell?"