[linux-elitists] Embedded development board

Justin F. Knotzke jknotzke@shampoo.ca
Thu Feb 13 06:43:07 PST 2003

On Thu, Feb 13, 2003 at 06:37:27AM -0800, Rich Bodo wrote:

> We have worked with the Axis chips before (developer.axis.com).
> Unfortunately we caught them just as they were being released and so
> had to work through bugs for several months.  They should be pretty
> mature by now.  I don't know if they have everything you need, but
> they aren't going to charge you much for a development board running
> Linux.

   We've worked with them as well. We bought a couple boards recently
and we've yet to come across any major bugs. The support is pretty good
as well. The devel environment however took years to build.. But once
that's up, I found it went quite well.

   Good Luck,

   Justin

--