[linux-elitists] Embedded development board

Rich Bodo rsb@ostel.com
Thu Feb 13 06:37:27 PST 2003

> There were a lot of development boards with feature sets like the arm 925 and
> OMAP 5910, but not all that it offers. Does anyone know of any other
> solutions for a development board with a different processor that has support
> either built into the Linux Kernel or has had that work done already?

We have worked with the Axis chips before (developer.axis.com).
Unfortunately we caught them just as they were being released and so
had to work through bugs for several months.  They should be pretty
mature by now.  I don't know if they have everything you need, but
they aren't going to charge you much for a development board running
Linux.

-Rich