[linux-elitists] Appeal for help from pedal powered Internet project in Laos.

Larry M. Augustin lma@lmaugustin.com
Sun Feb 9 10:38:51 PST 2003

See appended appeal for Linux help from the Pedal-Powered Internet project
in Laos.  Perhaps someone on this list can help.

Larry

--
Larry M. Augustin, lma@lmaugustin.com