[linux-elitists] sparc tftp boot image?

Shawn McMahon smcmahon@eiv.com
Wed Feb 5 12:12:23 PST 2003

Anybody got a tftp-bootable image that will let me get a shell prompt on
my stupid Sparc (4M architecture) so I can figure out why Debian can't
install SILO?

Net-boot installs are great right up until the day one doesn't work, and
I'd rather try this approach before I start yanking hard drives out and
sticking them in other machines...

--
Shawn McMahon         | Every time you walk out of the house
FedEx Services        | with clothes on, you give up freedom