[linux-elitists] Re: GNOME > you

Aaron Lehmann aaronl@vitelus.com
Wed Dec 31 18:30:19 PST 2003

On Thu, Jan 01, 2004 at 12:11:24PM +1100, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > Jeremy doesn't sound like the kind of person who would use GNOME. Sorry.
>
> Aaron just wanted to make sure that everyone knew he got the point. Thanks
> very much, Aaron, glad you could make it.

If this is your point, it contradicts most of the hype you spew about
GNOME being right for everyone... unless you're trying to paint the
TeX-like methods as mislead and suggest that we should give up our
heathen ways and "treat the computer like Mum does" for best results.
I'd like to think that you're too rational to really believe that.