[linux-elitists] Fwd: [vox] Microsoft interested in our feelings

Jon Carnes jonc@nc.rr.com
Sun Dec 21 07:28:12 PST 2003

On Sun, 2003-12-21 at 08:59, James Morris wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Dec 2003, Tim Potter wrote:
>
> > Why not do some of this kind of work for GNOME/KDE/Samba/$OTHER_OSS_PROJECT
> > instead?
>
> Bingo.
>
> I wonder how Microsoft would react if we asked them to provide us with
> access to their dyed-in-the-wool customers to find out why they still
> haven't moved to Linux.

Well some Triluggers just gave a Linux Migration talk at the local NT
users group (Triangle in NC). It was well attended and the folks were
all *very* interested.

It's happening - but at a grass roots level.

Jon Carnes