[linux-elitists] MSFT Survey -- Fwd: [frankwilliams291@hotmail.com: Survey]

Nathaniel Smith njs@pobox.com
Sat Dec 20 22:39:47 PST 2003

On Sat, Dec 20, 2003 at 06:02:46PM -0800, Karsten M. Self wrote:
> One survey asks questions about Linux in the home environment. The other
> survey asks what makes Linux a great option at work. You can take
> whichever survey you feel you have the most knowledge about. Feel free
> to take both surveys if you wish. Or none at all. :)
>
> On-line survey about Linux in the home:
> http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=17174325370&c=2210
>
> On-line survey about Linux at work:
> http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=2550325411&c=2210

Hmm, I must have misread earlier; I could have sworn we were being
asked to `give suggestions on how MS should act in the future to make
us all happier', not `give MS free marketing data on Linux's
perceived strong points so they'll be better able to compete against
it'.

-- Nathaniel

--
Details are all that matters; God dwells there, and you never get to
see Him if you don't struggle to get them right. -- Stephen Jay Gould