[linux-elitists] Fwd: [vox] Microsoft interested in our feelings

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Sat Dec 20 17:07:13 PST 2003

begin Karsten M. Self quotation of Sat, Dec 20, 2003 at 04:31:42AM -0800:
> on Fri, Dec 19, 2003 at 01:59:44PM -0800, Don Marti (dmarti@zgp.org) wrote:
> > begin Rick Moen quotation of Fri, Dec 19, 2003 at 01:46:11PM -0800:
> >
> > > We should acknowledge Don's point that Surkan's study is off-topic for a
> > > LUG mailing list.  The list he inquired to has, in my case, had low
> > > traffic for a while, and an occasional off-topic digression would not be
> > > a problem, especially as I expected Surkan would be asking for feedback
> > > via private mail.
> >
> > But if it's posted on a public list, it's Prior Art, dude.
>
> Don's message should be redistributed to any contacts we're aware of
> Sauron, erm, Surkan, having made.

Also please remind them to ask about the "Give TCPA an Owner
Override" action item we've already given him.

--
Don Marti
http://zgp.org/~dmarti                      Learn Linux and free software