[linux-elitists] Fwd: [vox] Microsoft interested in our feelings

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Fri Dec 19 13:59:44 PST 2003

begin Rick Moen quotation of Fri, Dec 19, 2003 at 01:46:11PM -0800:

> We should acknowledge Don's point that Surkan's study is off-topic for a
> LUG mailing list.  The list he inquired to has, in my case, had low
> traffic for a while, and an occasional off-topic digression would not be
> a problem, especially as I expected Surkan would be asking for feedback
> via private mail.

But if it's posted on a public list, it's Prior Art, dude.

--
Don Marti
http://zgp.org/~dmarti                      Learn Linux and free software