[linux-elitists] Fwd: [vox] Microsoft interested in our feelings

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Fri Dec 19 13:46:11 PST 2003

Quoting Tanner Lovelace (lovelace@trilug.org):

> I appreciate hearing from other LUGs as to what they've done.  I agree
> that his e-mail was very considerate and pleasant and we will almost
> certainly do the same thing Rick has done.

We should acknowledge Don's point that Surkan's study is off-topic for a
LUG mailing list.  The list he inquired to has, in my case, had low
traffic for a while, and an occasional off-topic digression would not be
a problem, especially as I expected Surkan would be asking for feedback
via private mail.

--
Cheers,
Rick Moen                     Emacs is a decent operating system,