[linux-elitists] Fwd: [vox] Microsoft interested in our feelings

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Fri Dec 19 13:26:25 PST 2003

Quoting Karsten Self (kmself@ix.netcom.com):

> A Microsoft networking division manager has been contacting LUGs
> (including LUGoD) regarding what appear to be focus groups concerning
> "where you'd like to see Microsoft in five years".  -6' comes to
> mind....

I received one of those requests from Surkan, the other day, in my
capacity as a LUG listadmin.

He got major points from me for being considerate and pleasant, so I
hasten to help him out:  I told him his post would be quite welcome, but
that the list was subscriber-only, so he'd want to join before posting,
and that he was welcome to either stick around afterwards or not, at his
option.  He hasn't posted, so I don't know particulars of his project,
yet.

--
Cheers,        "Linux means never having to delete your love mail."
Rick Moen                                              -- Don Marti