[linux-elitists] SCO: where's the conference call invite?

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Fri Dec 19 11:23:02 PST 2003

The SCO Group has delayed their quarterly results report
until Monday the 22nd.  They will have to announce losses.
Quarterly results for them means a conference call, and normally
this close to the quarterly results date I would have four
copies of the conference call invitation in my mailbox by now.

Not a thing.

Maybe they're just going to call Enderle, DiDio, and Lyons,
since everyone else has come up with hard questions from
reading Groklaw.

--
Don Marti
http://zgp.org/~dmarti                      Learn Linux and free software