[linux-elitists] 32 essential computer books?

J. Paul Reed preed@sigkill.com
Thu Dec 18 19:35:13 PST 2003

On 17 Dec 2003 at 18:12:28, Don Marti arranged the bits on my disk to say:

> So what would be the top 32 books to send them?

> Wall et al., Programming Perl

In addition to the Camel book, the Perl Cookbook? Heck, the whole Perl
Bookshelf on CD...

Books covering the culture of open source and its software would be good
too:

Open Sources: Voices from the Open Source Revolution

The (recently released) Art of Unix Programming

Later,
Paul
J. Paul Reed -- 0xDF8708F8 || preed@sigkill.com || web.sigkill.com/preed
Math, my dear boy, is nothing more than the lesbian sister of biology.
                                            -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

I use PGP; you should use PGP too... if only to piss off John Ashcroft