[linux-elitists] 32 essential computer books?

Jan Wender j.wender@science-computing.de
Thu Dec 18 13:22:36 PST 2003

On Wed, Dec 17, 2003 at 06:12:28PM -0800, Don Marti wrote:
> Well, I just looked at the shelf by my desk and 32 books fit
> on it.  Strangely enough, I also found out a way to send books
> to the Linux User Group of Iraq, which needs books for its
> library, at the US book rate.
>
> So what would be the top 32 books to send them?

How about throwing in books on software development techniques?
In my bookshelf e.g.:

Jim Highsmith: Agile Software Development Ecosystems
Pete McBreen: Software Craftmanship

Cheerio,
Jan Wender
--
Jan Wender                                               science + computing ag
scVENUS Software Development                             Phone +49 7071 9457257