[linux-elitists] 32 essential computer books?

Geoff Lane zzassgl@buffy.sighup.org.uk
Thu Dec 18 11:50:04 PST 2003

On Thu, Dec 18, 2003 at 02:22:21PM +1100, Ben Finney wrote:
> Pirsig, "Zen And The Art Of Motorcycle Maintenance", Vintage.
>     I suppose I'd better recommend this before anyone else does.  Or is
>     this one not fashionable any more?

I defy anybody not to care more about quality after reading the section on
maintaining a motorbike.

I recently reread this and found I had totally forgotten the 2nd half of the
book.  The entire second half of the journey had obviously passed me by when
I first read the book 20 years ago.

--
Geoff Lane
"Bother", said Pooh, as he accidentally deleted his message base.