[linux-elitists] 32 essential computer books?

Nick Moffitt nick@zork.net
Thu Dec 18 11:32:57 PST 2003

begin  Ben Woodard  quotation:
> My suggestion is you need to add O'Reilly's Unix Power Tools to the
> list. Even if you think you know Unix or Linux well. You will learn a
> bunch from this book.

	Ooh!  Seconded emphatically!  That's the best book for waiting
rooms, bus and subway trips, and bathroom breaks.  I think I learned
shell programming one page at a time by randomly flipping through that
book while procrastinating on term papers.

	-- Lewis Mumford

end