[linux-elitists] 32 essential computer books?

Ben Finney ben@benfinney.id.au
Wed Dec 17 19:26:05 PST 2003

On 17-Dec-2003, Jonathan Corbet wrote:
> 	- HTML the Definitive Guide - Musciano and Kennedy

This one and Meyer's "Cascading Style Sheets" -- but only the latest
release of each -- would be the closest I'd come to recommending as "the
best Web book".  In combination, they're great.

--
 \     "I went to the cinema, it said 'Adults: $5.00, Children $2.50'. |
  `\       So I said 'Give me two boys and a girl.'"  -- Steven Wright |