[linux-elitists] Monday 15 Dec: first all-Open Source System-on-Chip

Ben Finney ben@benfinney.id.au
Sun Dec 14 03:41:50 PST 2003

On 12-Dec-2003, Mister Bad wrote:
> So, I wanted to see if there's a better word for trusted computing
> than "trusted computing".

The FSF have for a while now been promoting the phrase "treacherous
computing" to highlight the fact that your own equipment has loyalties
elsewhere.

    <http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/can-you-trust.html>

--
 \             "Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted."  -- Groucho Marx |
Ben Finney <ben@benfinney.id.au>