[linux-elitists] Social Software for Weddings

Adam Kessel adam@bostoncoop.net
Sat Dec 13 11:16:21 PST 2003

On Sat, Dec 13, 2003 at 01:00:58PM -0600, K.R. Foley wrote:
> I don't know of any software that will do exactly what you want out of
> the box, without customization. There may be a project that someone has
> created just for this specific task, but none that I know of.

Thanks for the tips.  Just to clarify my request: I am certainly willing
to do lots of customization, even develop additional modules/write new
code, etc., I just would rather find a way to avoid re-creating the
fundamentals of content management like tracking users, database
interaction/error checking, that kind of thing. It would be nice if it
didn't have gaping security holes as well.
--
Adam Kessel
http://bostoncoop.net/adam