[linux-elitists] Experiment in Magazine Meta-Moderation

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Tue Dec 9 20:07:46 PST 2003

begin Rick Moen quotation of Thu, Dec 04, 2003 at 10:16:20AM -0800:

> So, I'm thinking the Silicon Valley crowd will go ahead and have one
> at Dana Roasting Company, 744 Dana Street, just off Castro, Mtn. View.,
> on Wed., Dec. 10, 7 PM.  There is 802.11b wireless connectivity, but few
> if any available AC power outlets, so bring a full battery charge.

That's tomorrow, which means now is reminder time.

Who:   People who read and write for everyone's favorite
       freedom-loving magzazine

What:  Shape the media of tomorrow (actually, next month)

Where: The secret number is 744.

When:  Wednesday December 10, 7 PM

Why:   Coffee is good.  And your average magazine editor
       will get a big head if he just reads fan mail from
       subscribers and doesn't pay attention to what people
       want to read.

--
Don Marti
http://zgp.org/~dmarti                      Learn Linux and free software