URL (was: Re: [linux-elitists] Confirmed: SCO teleconference Tues Nov 18 12:30 MST)

Karsten M. Self kmself@ix.netcom.com
Fri Dec 5 12:52:16 PST 2003

on Fri, Dec 05, 2003 at 12:35:41PM -0800, Karsten M. Self (kmself@ix.netcom.com) wrote:
> on Fri, Dec 05, 2003 at 12:42:41PM -0700, Jonathan Corbet (corbet-elite@lwn.net) wrote:
> > > Don sez:
> > >
> > > The delay is probably more "our lawyers can't
> > > figure out how to sue a Linux customer in a way that won't get
> > > them debarred"
> >
> > The word is that Boies and company didn't bother to show up at today's
> > motion to compel hearing (where, it seems, SCO got reamed) leaving the
> > company to be represented by that well known legal figure: Darl McBride's
> > brother.  Initial reports say the company now has 30 days to lay out its
> > case while having its own discovery fishing license suspended.
>
> Any ID on the bro?

Here we go:

>     Kevin P McBride, Salt Lake City, UT
>     http://66.219.207.43/cgi-bin/index.cgi?idsearch=04494

    http://www.crn.com/sections/special/top25/top25_03.asp?ArticleID=45992

    His brother, Kevin McBride, says the boys were also taught how to
    shoot.

Peace.

    Go through his clothes and look for loose change.
    - Princess Bride