URL (was: Re: [linux-elitists] Confirmed: SCO teleconference Tues Nov 18 12:30 MST)

Karsten M. Self kmself@ix.netcom.com
Fri Dec 5 12:35:41 PST 2003

on Fri, Dec 05, 2003 at 12:42:41PM -0700, Jonathan Corbet (corbet-elite@lwn.net) wrote:
> > Don sez:
> >
> > The delay is probably more "our lawyers can't
> > figure out how to sue a Linux customer in a way that won't get
> > them debarred"
>
> The word is that Boies and company didn't bother to show up at today's
> motion to compel hearing (where, it seems, SCO got reamed) leaving the
> company to be represented by that well known legal figure: Darl McBride's
> brother.  Initial reports say the company now has 30 days to lay out its
> case while having its own discovery fishing license suspended.

Any ID on the bro?

McBrides at Utah State Bar:

    Blaine P McBride, Bountiful, UT
    http://66.219.207.43/cgi-bin/index.cgi?idsearch=02142

    Kevin P McBride, Salt Lake City, UT
    http://66.219.207.43/cgi-bin/index.cgi?idsearch=04494

    Patrick T McBride, Novell, Inc, Salt Lake City, UT
    http://66.219.207.43/cgi-bin/index.cgi?idsearch=07751

    Edward W McBride, Otto & McBride PC, Salt Lake City, UT
    http://66.219.207.43/cgi-bin/index.cgi?idsearch=08236

    Mark A McBride, McBride & Associates, Culver City, CA
    http://66.219.207.43/cgi-bin/index.cgi?idsearch=08969

    David A McBride, Prime Insurance Syndicate, Sandy, UT
    http://66.219.207.43/cgi-bin/index.cgi?idsearch=09622

> I find this to be another one of those "I'm missing something" moments,
> this is a little too weird.

Good weird, I'll wot.

Peace.

    Bush/Cheney '04: Apocalypse Now!